CAREER-BOOSTING HOSPITAL WORK EXPERIENCE IN AFRICA AND ASIA
Kick-start your career in healthcare with medical work experience overseas
Thinking about a degree in healthcare? Strengthen your university application by undertaking a Global Health Project with Work the World.
On this two-week experience to an overseas hospital you’ll shadow local healthcare professionals to get experience that only a fraction of your peers will be able to demonstrate.
So, when your university choices are trawling through personal statements, yours will stand out.
Safe and structured experiences
Travel with Work the World and you’ll enjoy our comprehensive service. We support you from the moment you land until the moment you leave.
Included in the experience you get:
- Structured, mentored hospital experience
- Additional experience in a primary clinical setting
- Private, catered accommodation
- 24/7 in-country support staff
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Organised afternoon activities
- + more
Why choose Work the World?
You can feel confident choosing Work the World as we have extensive experience building medical work experiences for students like you.
Reasons to choose Work the World:
- 17,000+ completed trips
- 15+ years of experience and expertise
- 50+ long-standing hospital partnerships
- Independently rated 4.8 out of 5 by students worldwide